Here to Serve
It has been our pleasure to serve our local community since 2001 through quick service and a friendly environment. At Chick-fil-A Hull Street at Brandermill, our team prides itself on being more than a fast food restaurant. We enjoy getting to know our guests and fulfilling any opportunity to give back to this community that has so graciously supported us.
Whether you’re stopping by for a quick lunch break or joining us for an event, we believe in giving our guests an exceptional restaurant experience. We do our best to provide a friendly and interactive environment for families to spend time together. Visit our Events page or sign up for our Chick-fil-A Hull Street at Brandermill email list to find out more about events and opportunities
offered through our restaurant!
It is our hope that this site will serve as a useful source of information and a positive extension of your experience at Chick-fil-A Hull Street at Brandermill. Thank you for your loyalty to Hull Street at Brandermill.
We look forward to continuing to serve our local community!
At Chick-fil-A Hull Street at Brandermill, we have several fundraising opportunities available for outside groups:
Chick-fil-A Hull St. at Brandermill is excited about creating meaningful relationships with schools and organizations to support our community! So, what does a partnership with us look like?
1. Spirit Night Fundraiser: Middle School and Elementary School’s ONLY (Booking Now!)
• Chick-fil-A Hull Street at Brandermill partners with schools in our area to hold a Spirit Night Fundraiser (Spirit Nights are only scheduled for the whole school, not individual groups within the school).
• Spirit Nights are held only on Tuesdays from 5pm-8pm and must be booked in advance with the Marketing Director.
• We schedule (1) Spirit Night per school for fall and (1) for spring.
• Chick-fil-A Hull Street at Brandermill donates 10% of the Spirit Night sales that are generated by the partnering school’s guests that attend.
• Spirit Nights MUST BE requested through our Spirit Night request form located under the Community tab.
2. Boxed Meal Spirit Nights
• Sell tickets to supporters of your school or organization for a Chick-fil-A boxed meal (a sandwich with chips/cookie/fruit). This is an easy way to make money for your organization in one place! Please contact the Marketing Director for pricing.
3. Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit & Sandwich 3rd Party Sales
• The organization purchases these items and resells them for a profit.
• The costs of the Original Chicken Sandwich to the organization are $3.49 + tax each.
The organization resells for up to $4.50 each and keeps the profit.
• The costs of the Chicken Biscuit to the organization are $2.49 + tax each. The organization resells for up to $3.50 each and keeps the profit.
• The items are packaged in a heated container to maintain quality.
• Ideal for before/after-school, fall festivals, field days, sporting events, Concession Stands; etc.
4. 6-Pack Cookie Fundraiser: (This is a great spring and early fall fundraiser for teams!)
• The organization takes orders and collects the funds for the 6-Pack Cookies.
• The cost of the 6-Pack Cookies to the organization is $7. The 6-Pack Cookies are sold by the organization for $9.
• The organization will make a $2 profit for each 6-Pack of Cookies sold.
• The organization will select a month to take orders and payment for 6-Pack Cookies.
5. Small Nugget Tray Fundraiser: (This is a great fundraiser for around the holidays!)
• The organization takes orders and collects the funds for Small ReHeatable Trays of 64 Nuggets.
• The cost of each Small Nugget Tray to the organization is $27.50. The Small Nugget Trays are sold by the organization
for $35.00. The organization will make a $7.50 profit for each Small Nugget Tray sold.
• The organization will select a month to take orders and payment for Small Nugget Trays.
For more information or to schedule one of our fundraising options (other than a Spirit Night), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org